In order to receive a quotation from our Booking Center, please fill the form below or contact us by email or phone:
Stays from 27th May to 16th September always include:
- full board accommodation (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with buffet service);
- ½ mineral water (natural o sparkling) and ¼ house wine (red or white) included per person;
- one sun umbrella and two sunbeds on the beach (fee-paying first and second row);
- equipped solarium by the main swimming pool and the children’s pool, 2 tennis courts, 1 mini-soccer court and archery;
- night shows, sports and activities for adults, teenagers (from 12 to 17 y.o.) and children (from 3 to 11 y.o.) with entertainment staff.
- rooms will be delivered at 4pm and has to be delivered back at 10am
- number of nights available: 7/14 nights from Sunday to Sunday (preset dates as on 2018 prices table);
- pets not admitted;
- free stay and meals for babies (under 2 years old) in bed with parents or in your own baby cot;
- baby cot available on request, €10 per night, to be paid at the Hotel;
- strollers available on request, €5 per day or €30 per week, to be paid at the Hotel.
Limited availability of some rooms:
- Family room (occupancy: minimum 3.5 shares of the entire price per week);
- Junior Suite room (occupancy: minimum 4 shares of the entire price per week).
Optional extras treatments:
- Soft All Inclusive: €13 per person/night, mandatory for every guest in the room from 3 years. Soft All Inclusive includes: beer and soft drinks at main meals (within those available), late breakfast until 11.30am, snack from 5pm to 6pm at the main bar. Soft drinks in a glass (within those available) from 11am to 11pm at the bar. Alcholic drinks are always extra charge.
- Hard All Inclusive: €17 per person/night, mandatory for every guest in the room from 3 years. Hard All Inclusive includes: beer and soft drinks at main meals (within those available), late breakfast until 11.30am, snack from 5pm to 6pm at the main bar. Soft drinks, wine and beer in glass, local spirits, selection of long drinks, ice cream by the scoop, american coffee and tea (within those available) from 11am to 11pm at the main bar.
- Piccoli Privilegi’s packet: €180 per person/week, (50% reduction for children between the age of 2 y.o. and 14 y.o.). Privilegi's packet includes: late check-out until 2pm, chest of fruit in the room at the arrival, beach towel, minibar first provision, afternoon room tidying up, one sun umbrella and two sunbeds in the first or the second row. (Subject to limited availability).
Transfer from/to Cagliari airport:
- car (1-3 people ) €105 single way;
- minibus (4-8 people ) €147 single way;
- child seat (not mandatory) €16 per child seat/way;
- +20% Night trip’s extra addition (from 10pm to 6am);
- fares are VAT included and must be payed to the driver;
- the Castiadas municipality apply a tourist tax that has to be payed at the Hotel, for tourists who stay in between 01st May and 15th October. The tax amount is €1,50 per day /person from 10 years. (Variable rates according to the local authorities).
Balance and deposit:
- in order to confirm your reservation, a deposit of 30% of the total amount is requested;
- balance must be settled 30 days before the arrival at the hotel.
- no restrooms or bar available on the beach. There is a pubblic bar at 50 metres from the hotel equipped beach with restrooms;
- half board or overnight accommodations are contemplated from 25th April to 27th May and from 16th September to 14th October.
Le Spiagge di San Pietro Resort
Li Cupulatti S.r.l.
via del Mare s.n.c. - 08028 Orosei (Nuoro) Italy
P.I. 00144670916 - C.S. € 1.090.000,00 i.v.
Copyright © Le Spiagge di San Pietro Resort | Photos, logo & web design by Gabriele Loi