Check-in: from 4pm room available.
Check-out: by 10am departure from the room.
Upon arrival, you can immediately check-in and start using the services: swimming pool, solarium, bar, beach, sports activities, courtesy bathroom, restaurant, mini club and entertainment.
Valid documents of all Guests, minors of all ages included, are required at check-in.
DAY-USE AND LATE CHECK-OUT
Subject to availability and for a fee, you can book a day use room (room release by 8pm) or a late check-out (room release by 2pm) on site.
– Bed and Breakfast.
– Includes: breakfast.
– Available: always.
– Half Board.
– Includes: breakfast + dinner.
– Available: always.
– Full Board.
– Includes: breakfast + lunch and dinner with with drinks at meals*.
– Available: always.
* during lunch and dinner: natural and sparkling water served in a jug, white and red house wine, beer, cola, sparkling lemon, and orange juice by the glass
PRESTIGE PLUS PACKAGE (limited availability)
The Prestige Plus Package is offered at a cost of €180.00 per person per week (children €90.00 infants stay free).
Includes: late check-out until 2pm, Sardinian sweets, slippers for adults and 2 bottles of water (0.5L natural and 0.5L sparkling) in the room upon arrival, beach towels with daily change at the reception, evening turndown of the room, an umbrella and two reserved beds in the first or second row on the beach.
FIRST AND SECOND ROW ON THE BEACH
An umbrella and two sun loungers in the first or second row on the beach can be booked on site for a fee, subject to availability.
Per day: First row €30.00 | Second row €20.00
DEPOSIT AND BALANCE
– Payment of the entire amount of the stay is required upon confirmation of the booking for the non-refundable rate.
– A deposit of 30% for the entire stay is required on confirmation of the booking for the refundable rate.
– The balance of the stay is required on arrival, during check-in.
The following information applies to the refundable rates:
– Up until 30 days prior to arrival: 10% penalty of the total amount.
– From 29 to 21 days prior to arrival: 30% penalty of the total amount.
– From 20 to 11 days prior to arrival: 50% penalty of the total amount.
– 10 to 3 days prior to arrival: 75% penalty of the total amount.
– From 2 days up until arrival date: 100% penalty of the total amount.
– No show or early departure: 100% total stay penalty charged.
Any requests made during the booking phase relating to preferences or particular needs (e.g. room on the first floor), are only subject to availability and not guaranteed.
CHILDREN, INFANTS AND COTS
Infant: 0/1 years (incl.).
Child: 2/13 years (incl.).
– For infants, accommodation is free if sharing a bed, or in their own cot, with meals included according to the relevant package booked.
– Cots are available for €15.00 per night, to be paid on site.
– Prams are available for €5.00 per day or €30.00 per week. (A deposit of €50.00 per pram is require).
During restaurant opening times, feel free to use the baby area with a microwave oven, bottle warmer and sterilizer with food available for the preparation of pasta, soups and much more. Fresh or powdered milk, homogenized or other specific products for smaller babies are not available.
If you would like to go on a one-day trip, you have the possibility to take with you a packed lunch, that will replace the meal at the restaurant. The take-away lunch needs to be ordered at the reception the day before within 7pm.
The packed lunch is also available as extra meal at the price of €15.00 per person.
No extra beds are available in relation to the maximum occupancy of the suites and rooms.
Do not worry about bringing your own beach towel, these are available for free during your stay in the Resort with a midweek change included.
It is possible to request a new beach towel, in addition to the weekly change included, at a cost of €2.50 per change.
The free Wi-Fi service is at your disposal in the public areas: main square, bar, theater, restaurant, swimming pool and reception.
At our boutique you can find basic items for the beach and for kids, along with newspaper, tobacco products and souvenirs.
Moreover, it is possible to ask for the purchase of specific items, such as medicine and baby products.
At the boutique you can rent a bicycle to discover nearby beaches or tourist centers.
An unattended outdoor parking allows you to leave your car or motorbike in front of the Resort entrance.
SERVICES UPON REQUEST
Some services are only available upon request and after reservation (i.e. doctor, baby-sitting, hair dresser, masseur/masseuse and beautician).
LAUNDRY AND IRONING
In your room you will find information and costs on the laundry and ironing service (with the possibility of dry cleaning).
Pets are unfortunately not permitted in the Resort.
Extra lunch and dinner, including natural and sparkling microfiltered water served in a jug, white and red house wine, beer, cola, sparkling lemon, and orange juice by the glass, can be booked on site.
Adult: €30.00 | Child: €15.00 | Infant: free
Any extra meals booked are compulsory for all room occupants and not individually, unless authorized by the Management and must be booked at the reception.
FOOD ALLERGIES OR INTOLERANCES
It is necessary when booking, to report any food allergies or intolerances of any kind.
The Resort does not have a separate area for gluten-free cooking, therefore we cannot guarantee the absence of contamination for unpackaged products.
Payments at the bar and restaurant are made using a pre-paid money card, which can be activated at the reception and allows you to enjoy your stay without carrying cash.
The money card is issued with a deposit of €5.00 and can be recharged with any amount using cash, credit card or debit card. Any left-over amount, including the deposit will be refunded once the card is returned.
The municipality of Castiadas requires a tourist tax to be paid on location. The 2020 fee was €3.00 per night per person, which is issued together with the final room bill. Exemptions are available according to municipal laws. The amount of the tax may vary according to municipal amendments in 2020.
For information visit www.comune.castiadas.ca.it
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
Cards: Debit Card, American Express, Visa, Euro / Mastercard, CartaSi.
Cash: until June 30th 2020 maximum of €2,999.99 for residents of Italy and maximum of €15,000.00 for foreign citizens. From July 01st to December 31st 2021 maximum of €1,999.99 for residents of Italy.
From June 15th to September 12th, an urban public bus service, with a stop in front of the entrance to the Resort, is a convenient solution for getting you to the center of the Costa Rei and some of the area’s beaches, such as the Scoglio di Peppino.
For information and costs visit www.comune.castiadas.ca.it
HOW TO REACH US
Cagliari Elmas Airport (CAG)
– 59km | 55 minutes by car.
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
– 254km | 190 minutes by car.
Port of Cagliari
– 58km | 55 minutes by car.
Port of Arbatax
– 97km | 80 minutes by car.
Port of Olbia
– 255km | 190 minutes by car.
TRANSFER FROM / TO CAGLIARI AIRPORT
– Car (1-3 pax) €100.00 each way.
– Minibus (4-8 pax) €120.00 each way.
– Baby car seat free on request.
– No supplement for night service.
– Rates are inclusive of VAT and to be paid to the driver only.
– There are no toilets and a bar on the beach.